- Mixing with Hardener / Thinner as ratio in data sheet and stir well before use.
- Choose Hardener / Thinner slow or fast dry according to the substrate size and booth temperature.
- The spray nozzle size should be suitable for type of products and film thickness required.
- Adjust the right air pressure to have a good film properties.
- Adjust spray pattern according to size of substrate.
- Control spray gun parallel and perpendicular with substrate, distance must be relate to velocity.
- Provides overlap pattern at least 50% to achieve consistent thickness.
- Flash-off between coat until matt before apply next layer.